HUB seventeen, 114 Fifth Ave, NYC (BTWN 16 & 17 Street)
(come early & stay late to enjoy nourishing tea and inspiring people, we have the space from 4-8pm)
Saturday, January 20th
Theme: Chakra Integration
5:30 – 7:30 PM
227 E 24th St
Wear workout clothes, bring water. Men & women welcome.
$45/ticket (early bird $30 until 1/13)
Starting January 2018
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE…
• the ‘connected breath’ which accesses your whole body for cellular shifts to occur.
• an upgrade of your body dialogue for deeper acceptance and self love.
• stretching, strengthening and sweating through yoga and dynamics movements.
• a variety of meditation styles to create consistency in your practice.
• the power of an intimate group container with like-minded people.
• one-on-one coaching for a personalized journey.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $650 (until 12/31)
BREATH + MOVEMENT = CONNECTION
Breathe deep. Move more. Be you.
The purpose of this breath + body combination is for you to reconnect with your body to become more empowered and present in your life. As you reframe old thought patterns and release tension in your body, you will access the next level of who you are.
“In our sessions, I have always felt supported, ready to jump, explore & conquer. Most importantly and inspiring of all, you are an example of manifestation constantly at work! Yor energy, optimism, and approach to life & “work” have allowed me a huge opportunity. I find now that I can finally believe in myself. Your hard work, dedication, and sense of life are awesome and admirable! Thank you for being an inspiration and an example.”
“Breath work has been an integral tool in getting to know myself much more deeply. I am now aware of patterns that are unhealthy and understand where they come from. This allows me to uncover the path to experiencing myself with freedom and love. Couple with regular meditation, breath work has been the most direct way for me to experience my mental emotional-physical-spiritual self all at once. I feel so much more clarity and trust in myself.”–Krista